Delta expands its panel mount power supply PMR series, launching the new 320 W model for household appliance applications. The new 320 W model provides a power output of up to 321.6 W and nominal voltage outputs of 12 V / 24 V / 36 V / 48 V. The low profile form factor design is scalable in limited installation space, such as household appliances, vending machines, control cabinets, and test & measure equipment.
The new 320 W model of the PMR series can operate across a wide operating temperature range from -30°C to +70°C and has a built-in active PFC circuit that provides high power factor values. It conforms to IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1, and IEC/EN 61558-2-16 household appliance standards and obtains harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2 Class A and Class D, shock and vibration standard IEC 60068-2, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 for ICT, and EMI standard EN 55032 Class B. The model is also fully compliant with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage
- Built-in active PFC circuit
- No load power consumption < 0.5 W
- 30 mm height low profile design
- IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1, and IEC/EN 61558-2-16 household appliance standards
- Wide operating temperature -30°C ~70°C (-40°C cold start)