Taipei, August 24th-27th, 2022 – Delta, a world-class provider of power management and industrial automation solutions, participated Taipei International Industrial Automation Exhibition 2022 (Automation Taipei 2022). Delta showcased innovative power solutions for smart manufacturing under the theme “Empower Your Smart Green Factory” and exhibited various industrial power supplies:
- 1. DIN Rail Power Supply Force-GT Series
- Designed for semiconductor manufacturing, industrial robots, and others, the Series features a -30℃ to 70℃ wide range operating temperature and a -40℃ cold start. Its 480 W / 24 V and 48V models have been certified as 80 PLUS Platinum this year, lowering power consumption. The built-in DC OK relay allows for connection to sensors in smart solution applications.
- 2. Panel Mount Power Supply PMR & PMT2 series
- Equipped with a -30℃ to 70℃ wide range operating temperature and a -40℃ cold start, the two series has small volume and 30 mm low profile height design to save installation space for industrial automation equipment.
- 3. AC-DC Configurable Power Supply MEG-A series
The series has 2Vdc to 60Vdc configured output voltage and wide operating temperature of -20°C to +70°C (with full power up to 50°C). It provides 3-9 slots models and three power modules, configurable for various demands, and can be applied to semiconductor equipment, industrial robots, and medical equipment.