Tokyo, Jan. 26-28, 2022 – Delta has just presented its latest industrial power supplies together with industrial automation solutions at the Innovative Industry Fair for E x E Solution (IIFEE) in Japan. IIFES is one of Japan’s major industrial events, with a focus on cutting-edge technologies and information for the electrical and measurement industry.
During the 3-day exhibition, many visitors came to Delta’s booth to see newest industrial power supply series including:
- DIN Rail Power Supplies:
- New FORCE GT Series (12 - 48 V output) is slim and highly efficient, and is the 1st 80 PLUS Platinum certified industrial DIN rail power supply series in the world.
- LYTE II Series is designed with full functions for general industrial applications.
- Panel Mount Power Supplies:
- PMT2 Series has a low profile design, and offers output voltages ranging from 12 V to 48 V and is suitable for general industrial applications
- PMC Series features 24 V, 600 W power and is compliant with Japan PSE (DENAN). It is 20% smaller than the previous model with a high efficiency > 92% @230 Vac.
- Open Frame Power Supply: PJB Series provides 24 V power with a power boost of 200% for 10 seconds and low inrush current.